Brand naming kids

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Mon Mar 29 23:21:23 UTC 2004

And if you'll read all the way to the bottom of the piece, you'll see that
it isn't actually FROM either Detroit paper, viz.:

"Froma Harrop writes for the Providence Journal. Her column is distributed
by Creators Syndicate"

--On Monday, March 29, 2004 10:54 AM -0500 Geoff Nathan <an6993 at WAYNE.EDU>