"Early American Newspapers" arriving end of May

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed May 5 00:11:10 UTC 2004

   Here it is.  The Chicago Tribune within two weeks, and Early American
Newspapers soon after that.  Maybe I'll stick around New York this month, even if
that does mean constant parking tickets in a room with no air.
   What does "first release" in the e-mail mean?  Are they releasing it in
parts?

Subj:   FW: Early American Newspapers
Date:   5/4/2004 10:12:33 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:   jwalsh at newsbank.com
To: Bapopik at aol.com
CC: jwalsh at newsbank.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Mr. Popik:

Hello.  Your email inquiry was forwarded to me.  Our first release of the
digital Early American Newspapers is scheduled for the end of this month --
May 2004.

Sincerely,

Jim

Jim Walsh
Academic Sales Representative - New England & New York
Readex, a division of NewsBank, Inc
5020 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 110
Naples, FL  34103

978-343-0932 (voice - office); 978-343-2590 (fax - office)
800-762-8182 (Naples - toll free);  800-203-9203, ext. 326 (voice mail)
jwalsh at newsbank.com (email);  http://www.readex.com (web site)