Foodscape(1985)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue May 18 03:59:56 UTC 2004

   Just mentioned by someone and worth a look-see.

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
From: Peter Kaizer (PkPotter at aol.com)
Subject: Re: ArtScape '96
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.clayart
Date: 1996/01/16

Julie,

     I live in Baltimore and have done Artscape in the past.   I acctualy
juried it a few years ago.  I would not recomend it to a functional
production potter.  If you are selling inexpensive jewlery( clay or
otherwise) you would do ok.  They do get alot of people but most of them are
there for the food ( which is from many of the good resturants in town) and
the music.  Hence the local nick name of Foodscape.  If you want to visit our
fair city, leave the work and booth at home and bring the kids and enjoy the
summer heat.

Peter Kaizer
in Baltimore where the snow is turning grey.

(FACTIVA)
FOOD
Picture-perfect salads // A palate-pleasing palette of tastes
Sharon Sanders
1,568 words
Chicago Sun-Times
FIVE STAR SPORTS FINAL
1
English
(Copyright 1985)
(...)
``The freshest vegetables are available in Chicago now,'' said Sawallisch, who buys from a wholesaler and also shops at Treasure Island stores for ``their amazing variety.'' In true artistic fashion, ideas pop into her head as she views the ``foodscape.''

(FACTIVA)
FOOD
WHAT'S NEW
Dispenser Keeps Tabs on Spices
ADRIANNE MARCUS, SPECIAL TO THE CHRONICLE
587 words
The San Francisco Chronicle
FINAL
9/ZZ7
English
(Copyright 1988)
(...)
Paloma is the newest restaurant on the Berkeley foodscape.

(FACTIVA)
EXPANDING AMERICAN CUISINE: REGIONAL FARE IS EVERYWHERE. (RESTAURANT MENU IDEAS; INCLUDES RECIPES)
By Cecile Lamalle
4,600 words
Restaurant Hospitality
82
English
Copyright Penton Publishing Inc. 1990
(...)
California Cuisine, so prominent on the American foodscape right now, is a specialty of the 23-year-old Vintage Press Restaurant in Visalia, California.

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
Gettysburg Times - 11/27/1991
...turkey. But as I survey the future FOODSCAPE, it isn't the feast that..
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania   Wednesday, November 27, 1991  525 k