Bagel "All the Way"; Railroad Fried Rice; NEO/LEO/KEO

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon May 31 21:39:53 UTC 2004

RAILROAD FRIED RICE

   I dined at the Thai restaurant Sa-Way on First Avenue and East 77th Street
last night.  It has:

RAILROAD FRIED RICE 9.95--Marinated in our own very special red sauce, with
white meat chicken and succulent shrimp.

   I usually don't associate railroads with fine dining.  No one goes into
the Four Seasons and asks for the "Amtrak Special."  Here are the only Google
hits:

(GOOGLE)
Simply Thai Restaurant... and Thai sausage. 8.95. Railroad Fried Rice--A
combination of shrimp, chicken, beef, cashew nuts, and pineapple. 9.95. Spicy
Fried ...
www.simplythaiworld.com/dinner.htm - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] Quality Homemade Authentic Thai Cuisine 1479 First Avenue RICE 212 ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Your browser may not have a PDF reader available. Google recommends visiting
our text version of this document.
... Noodles “Pad-Kee-Mao” 9.95 Stir-fried with serrano peppers, chicken,
fresh basil and broad-wide rice noodles THAI FRIED RICE Railroad Fried Rice “
Kow-Pad ...
www.wedelivermag.com/WDpdf/SaWoy.pdf - Supplemental Result - Similar pages

(GOOGLE GROUPS)