The reason/point Was: Re: "Big-Foot/Bigfoot Land"

Rachel E. Shuttlesworth rshuttle at BAMA.UA.EDU
Fri Nov 5 19:32:36 UTC 2004

I've heard several people say (and others lament) the following:
"The reason is because..."

Rachel

--

Rachel E. Shuttlesworth
CLIR Post-Doctoral Fellow
University of Alabama Libraries
Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0266
Office: 205.348.4655/ Fax:205.348.8833
rachel.e.shuttlesworth at ua.edu