CP Time

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Nov 5 21:09:46 UTC 2004

No way, Mormon Standard Time definitely means LATE. If one of my fellow believers ever said "I'll be there at 5:06, I wouldn't expect him until 5:25ish."  There is even a play on this in the lampoon movie "The Singles Ward."
Fritz
>>> mamandel at LDC.UPENN.EDU 11/05/04 11:25AM >>>
On the other hand, "Mormon standard time", which Fritz cites, or "Mormon
time" as I have heard it, I was told referred to extreme punctuality: that a
Mormon would say "I'll be there at 5:06" and appear at your door at 5:06.

-- Mark A. Mandel
[I talk, Dragon NaturallySpeaking types, I correct. Neither of us is
perfect.]