"Brain" as Slang for "Oral Sex": fun with metonymy

Mon Nov 8 07:04:52 UTC 2004

This may or may not have anything to do with the topic:
http://www.overduemedia.com/archive.aspx?strip=20041107

"Unshelved" is a web comic strip set in a library. Yesterday's (Sunday's)
strip is a single long panel.

 - teenage male patron #1, looking offstage (to reader's left): Man, did you
see the size of her brain?
 - teenage male patron #2, ditto: She's too smart for me. I'm going to go
study!
 - librarian #1, in background at information desk: Did I fall through a
hole in space time?
 - librarian #2, ditto: Welcome to Earth Two.

Well, *I* like the strip.

mark by hand