Ithaca's "Hot Truck" terminology

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 28 20:17:04 UTC 2004

Ithaca, New York's "Hot Truck" is featured in the Sterns' column in the
December 2004 GOURMET, pg. 56. GOURMET didn't give a web site (why not?), but
check it out here:

_The Hot  Truck_ (http://www.thehottruck.com/)
... CHRIS: A quarter loaf with sauce,  pepperoni, sausage, cheese, onion, hot
and heavy,
grease and  garden. ... "G & G" or "Grease and  Garden" - mayonnaise and
lettuce. ...
www.thehottruck.com/ - 20k - Nov 26, 2004 - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:10PHjIcKw4cJ:www.thehottruck.com/+"grease+and+garden"&hl=en&ie=UT
F-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&q=related:www.thehottruck.com/)

OT, MISC.

AOL 9.0 SECURITY EDITION--I was going between windows and sent that last
"Kirby dies" post before it was ready. I've downloaded this "security  edition"
plus something else, and my computer is still slow and I still  can't get rid
of that annoying "diet patch" pop-up.

BARRYPOPIK.COM: Should I add "Kirby" or is that too obscure? I just added
Con Ed; Mason Jar; Arthur's Theme; Fame; Big Brothers; Wigstock; Hell's Hundred
Acres; Frog and Toe; Mecca of Telephone Men; Double Dutch; Harlem
Globetrotters;  Boulevard of Death; Death Avenue; Parkway; Millionaires' Row; and various
NYC  college sports nicknames.

CHICAGO: I still favor jumping off the Hancock  Building.