e-dress (was Lenape ...)

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Tue Nov 30 02:10:47 UTC 2004

>IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.  New (?) words are popping up everywhere.
>Here are a few plucked from the hopper today.
>
>Regards,
>David
>
>barnhart at highlands.com
~~~~~~~~
Saul Landau, in a recent article on Fallujah, uses "presstitutes" in
connection with embedded journalists.  I hadn't run across this before, but
I see, via google, that it's been around for a while.  (I should think it
might well have come up in the first Gulf War, since even the press itself
was apologetic for the way they had allowed themselves to be used by the
Pentagon in that Bush's war.)
A. Murie