-dar

Tue Oct 5 15:33:27 UTC 2004

Google search
        with all the words "bidar bi"
        with none of the words "India bank bicycle"
        pages written in English*
yields among others the following definition from
http://serf.org/~jon/soc.bi/faq/b.html:

bidar:

The ability to spot bisexuals just by looking at people (from radar; gaydar
is also used)

* "written in English" is not as helpful as it might be; this seems to be
the default for building pages, and the search still returns such as the
following three successive hits on the second page:

 DCPersian.com - Moshaereh
... agha ghabool nist in z bood na zal vali khob bi khial inhame andooh dar
... Khake Gharib Ke dar an hich kasi nist ke dar bisheye eshgh ghahremanan
ra bidar konad.

IRAN & china @ xsorbit Free Message Boards
... Ishalla farda sob dige davar bidar nashe ke emrooz gerye hame iraniaro
dar avord. ... Europe mas'ooline inja ham sedashoon az DAVARIE dirooz va bi
ensafish boland

manna
... az zan har ghese hezar khane viraan az zan zaan balaa baashad be har
kaashane-ii  Bi- bala hargez ... mehraboon emrooz naale mikoneh har dafee
bidar shodeh savad

So the results aren't very helpful for counting, unless you want to go
through and count by hand, which I certainly don't, having REAL work of my
own to get to, no matter how much fun this may be... ... ...

Mark A. Mandel, Research Administrator
Biomedical Information Extraction, Linguistic Data Consortium
University of Pennsylvania
[I talk, Dragon NaturallySpeaking types, I correct. Neither of us is
perfect.]