Rodney Dangerfield-dead at 82

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Oct 6 13:11:33 UTC 2004

I get no respect, I tell you

--

Dr. Patti J. Kurtz

Assistant Professor, English

Director of the Writing Center

Minot State University

Minot, ND 58707

Foster: What about our evidence? They've got to take notice of that.

Straker: Evidence. What's it going to look like when Henderson claims
that we manufactured it, just to get a space clearance program?

Foster: But we are RIGHT!

Straker: Sometimes, Colonel, that's not quite enough.