Whatever floats your boat (1981)

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Tue Oct 12 00:03:09 UTC 2004

My friends and I used to say "whatever bangs your shutters" in
southwestern PA in about the early 1980's or late 70's

Patti Kurtz

--

Freeman - And what drives you on, fighting the monster?

Straker - I don't know, something inside me I guess.

Freeman - It's called dedication.

Straker - Pig-headedness would be nearer.