Snarky

Thu Oct 14 09:57:02 UTC 2004

As fun as it is, citing Urban Dictionary is like citing bathroom
graffitti. It's just not authoritative enough to stand alone. "Usually
accepted as a complimentary term" is baloney. There's a 10,000 to one
cite ratio of snark-as-negative to snark-as-positive. "Sometimes
mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude" should be "; a snotty or
arrogant attitude." There's no mistaking about it.

I also don't see why irascible doesn't work as a def in the CNN
paragraph.

Off to click the thumbs-down icon in Urban Dictionary,

Grant Barrett