Barry's message: .. My book is published

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sun Oct 17 21:03:54 UTC 2004

   I'm confused. What book is Barry talking about? How can it be his published book when it's clearly written by someone else?

  Btw, in the "hot dog" book by Cohen/Popik/Shulman I clarify that 3/4 of the book's material comes from Barry. There must be no doubt about the enormous contributions Barry has been making to the study of Americanisms,
and one of the tasks of ads-l is to see that his contributions (and those of other scholars too) receive due credit.

Gerald Cohen