Human Stupa & Pork Meat

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 27 12:36:06 UTC 2004

Greetings again from Bhutan. This is an ABCD Tour (Another Bhutan Compulsory Dzong).

HUMAN STUPA (or HUMAN CHORTEN)--Human feces by the side of the road or in a field. My tour guide said she didn't have anything for the cow kind, but there's this expression for the human kind.

PORK MEAT--Said by a young man of an attractive young woman. At least, it was said by someone about my tour guide here. A sweet, tasty morsel.

WITCH IS GETTING MARRIED--A sunshower.

AFTER THE BEAR HAS GONE AWAY, HE PULLS OUT HIS SWORD--Proverb or saying of false bravado.

OT: Today there was unexpected internet in the hotel. Tomorrow is a ten-hour drive.