wide array of death euphemisms

Courtney Stastyshyn castas01 at MOREHEAD-ST.EDU
Thu Sep 2 21:35:10 UTC 2004

It seems that children today are not tested enough on punctuation.  When reading
something someone wrote, the idea is for it to speak for them, they sound
ignorant and uneducated to not be able to use the correct punctuation when
writing.  That bothers me to no end, especially when grammar, syntax, semantics
and the english language is concentrated on so greatly in schools.  Someone's
not doing their jobs, is it the teachers or the students??