Bulkie Rolls & Wickerd Good Guides/Boston English

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 11 13:26:48 UTC 2004

BULKIE ROLL

BULKIE ROLLS--233 Google hits, 26 Google Groups hits

"Bulkie" is not in DARE. I don't know if it's in the forthcoming Encyclopedia
of Food and Drink in America. I think Andy Smith did the "bread" entry.

(GOOGLE)
Bulkie roll... I thought the Kaiser was a tad softer and eggier... I have
heard Bulkies referred to both as Bulkie Rolls and Bulkies-- and this goes back
to the 1960s. ...
www.boston-online.com/glossary/bulkie_roll.html - 19k - Cached - Similar
pages

Wicked Good Guide to Boston English: Comment on Bulkie roll... I thought the
Kaiser was a tad softer and eggier... I have heard Bulkies referred to both as
Bulkie Rolls and Bulkies-- and this goes back to the 1960s. ...
www.wickedgood.info/cgi-bin/ mt/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=924 - 11k - Cached -
Similar pages

Widoff's Modern Bakery - Products... Bagels Sm. Baguettes. Bulkies. Bulkies
Sm. Chales. Medium, Large, Holiday, Kitke lb, Raisin. Dinner Rolls. ... Irish
Bread. Irish Soda Bread. Kaiser Rolls. Moons. Onion ...
www.mass.biz/www/biz/showproducts. aspx?listing=160&line=1 - 31k - Cached -
Similar pages

Bulkie Rolls Recipe Cookbook
Bulkie Rolls recipe cookbook - the complete recipe cookbook with ethnic,
vegetarian, dessert, low fat, appetizers and main dish recipes! ...
www.recipe-cookbook.com/Bulkie_Rolls-recipe-48246.html - 21k - Cached -
Similar pages

RecipeSource: Bulkie Rolls
... Exported from MasterCook * Bulkie Rolls Recipe By : King Arthur Baker's
Newsletter
Serving Size : 12 Preparation Time :0:00 Categories : Breads Amount ...
www.recipesource.com/baked-goods/rolls/01/rec0135.html - 10k - Cached -
Similar pages

)GOOGLE)