Availablity of my published volumes--(preliminary remarks)

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sat Sep 11 20:18:13 UTC 2004

        Many thanks to Sam Clements for trying to help me "flog" (as the British
        would say) my published volumes. When I have a bit of free time I'll
        compile a list of what I have, the prices, and where the volumes are available.
        Meanwhile, for background information, this work consists of six volumes
        titled _Studies in Slang_ (the last one co-authored/edited with Barry Popik),
        one on syntactic blends in English "parole" (as Saussure used the term),
        one on "The Big Apple" (second edition will be co-authored with Barry Popik),
        two volumes of my series _Etymology and Linguistic Principles_, a third one
        in that series by DARE lexicographer Leonard Zwilling about cartoonist T.A.
        Dorgan (TAD), two on interesting Missouri place-names, one on the origin of
        the place-name Rolla (Missouri).

             I also publish Comments on Etymology (technically speaking, a series of
        working papers but often used by scholars and journalists prior to formal
        publication of its material; back issues beyond the preceding two years or so
        are usually not  available).

             I think that's the complete list. Sorry if I've bored anyone.

        Gerald Cohen