"The worms they crept in"

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Thu Sep 16 22:44:01 UTC 2004

I remember something like this:

"The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the ants play pinochle on your
snout."

There's a lot more, too, very gross in a kid-gross kind of way!
Patti Kurtz

--

Dr. Patti J. Kurtz

Assistant Professor, English

Director of the Writing Center

Minot State University

Minot, ND 58707

Foster: What about our evidence? They've got to take notice of that.

Straker: Evidence. What's it going to look like when Henderson claims
that we manufactured it, just to get a space clearance program?

Foster: But we are RIGHT!

Straker: Sometimes, Colonel, that's not quite enough.