"The worms they crept in"

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Sep 17 01:10:48 UTC 2004

laurence.horn at YALE.EDU wrote:

>The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
>The worms play pinochle on your snout
>Your guts they turn a slimy green
>And then they come out like whipping cream

I remember:

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
the ants play pinochle on your snout
your stomach turns a sickly green
and pus pours out like shaving cream.

Patti Kurtz

--

Freeman - And what drives you on, fighting the monster?

Straker - I don't know, something inside me I guess.

Freeman - It's called dedication.

Straker - Pig-headedness would be nearer.