dialect tidbit

J. Eulenberg eulenbrg at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Sep 23 20:18:51 UTC 2004

To add to my point, I grew up in Dallas, which considers itself veering to
the east, although by that it generally meant (1) anywhere east of Ft.
Worth (which turned out to be a nice town, despite the Dallas sneers, when
I finally made my way over there); and (2) "more like New York City."

Julia Niebuhr Eulenberg <eulenbrg at u.washington.edu>