SUX

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Mon Sep 27 14:59:19 UTC 2004

Then there's the old joke I heard while living in Oklahoma:  why is
Oklahoma so windy?

because Kansas sucks and Texas blows.

(apologies to any from either of those states-- I just report it, not
necessarily. agree with it)

Patti Kurtz

--

Dr. Patti J. Kurtz

Assistant Professor, English

Director of the Writing Center

Minot State University

Minot, ND 58707

Foster: What about our evidence? They've got to take notice of that.

Straker: Evidence. What's it going to look like when Henderson claims
that we manufactured it, just to get a space clearance program?

Foster: But we are RIGHT!

Straker: Sometimes, Colonel, that's not quite enough.