Introductory Textbooks

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Sep 29 00:19:00 UTC 2004

For me, too, please-- I've got a brand new course going in spring on
American Dialects.

Patti Kurtz
Minot State University

--

Freeman - And what drives you on, fighting the monster?

Straker - I don't know, something inside me I guess.

Freeman - It's called dedication.

Straker - Pig-headedness would be nearer.