linguistic SF

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Sep 29 00:25:46 UTC 2004

We wants it, too-- er-- I'd like a copy, too, if someone turns up that
bibliography.

Though I can also suggest one (2 really, it's a set):  Exile's Honor and
Exile's Valor by Mercedes Lackey.  Language isn't the main point, but
the main character speaks a dialect reminiscent of Yoda--sort of Object
Subject verb.  It's amusing.

Patti Kurtz

--

Freeman - And what drives you on, fighting the monster?

Straker - I don't know, something inside me I guess.

Freeman - It's called dedication.

Straker - Pig-headedness would be nearer.