"Stinky pinky"

Wed Sep 29 16:44:31 UTC 2004

I believe in the movie "Dazed and Confused" (a really good look at
underachiever high school life in the late 1970's, from 1993), the character
Wooderson (Matthew McConaughey) uses the phrase.

Do a Google search for "one in the pink, one in the stink" for more info
than you really wanted.  See also "one in the coot and one in the boot".