Daylight Saving Time (two new books!); Re: "The" Philippines

paulzjoh paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Fri Apr 1 23:29:46 UTC 2005

I remember "Wartime" There was an old Life Magazine photo of two
Railroad men resetting there pocket watches in a snowstorm to Wartime.
In addition  I think in '44 we had double wartime.  I can remember going
to school in the dark in September in Chicago, must have been 8 AM
start, could have been 9.  We had a summer cottage in Michigan and it
was at the western end of  EST.  In August the sun went down about 10 PM.