Nicaragua

Tue Apr 5 17:49:30 UTC 2005

Jonathan Lighter says:

I usually pronounce it the way a Portuguese speaker of South American
Spanish (as a second language) would expect me to pronounce it if I were a
native speaker of Castilian Spanish attempting to pronounce it in the manner
of a monolingual speaker of Southwestern American English who has lived many
years in New Zealand.

Or at least I try.
 <<<<<

Whatever floats your boat. (Not to be confused with getting your goat.)

He also corrects my attribution on another post. Sorry about that.

-- Mark
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]