drop science (1987)

Orin Hargraves orinkh at CARR.ORG
Thu Apr 14 21:05:05 UTC 2005

I wonder: is this perhaps a more general slang usage that has other
complements? There's "drop knowledge" for example, which appears here,

http://www.intranet.csupomona.edu/~jasanders/slang/gloss.html

There are also a respectable number of hits of "drop knowledge" in a hip-hop
context on rec.music.hip-hop (via Google Groups) where it appears to have a
similar meaning -- though none I saw as old as 1987.

Orin Hargraves