Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee?

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Mon Apr 18 22:04:38 UTC 2005

Hey, don't feel bad, I never knew Spuds MacKenzie was peddling beer for almost a year after he had been doing so.  I just never really focus on that because most commercials are so irritating.
Fritz

>>> pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU 04/18/05 02:04PM >>>
Like many others who have replied, until Bethany's post I had no idea the
slogan wasn't "Nobody does it like Sara Lee."  I won't go so far as to say
I never heard the first half of the jingle--I haven't a clue whether I've
heard it or not, but I'm sure nothing but the punch line ever registered.
To me, the song went, "Bla bla bla bla--probably some stuff about cakes and
such--bla bla bla bla / Nobody does it like Sara Lee."  That's about as
much as I retain from most commercials.

Peter

--On Monday, April 18, 2005 12:50 PM -0700 Allen Maberry <maberry at MYUW.NET>