Fwd:

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Fri Aug 5 00:37:37 UTC 2005

Not to mention what seems to be the near-universal pronunciation of
-plegic as "puh-lee-jik." I can relate to "a-thuh-leet." After all, the
cluster -thl- is bizarre, even when split by a syllable boundary. But,
any newsreader who can pronounce "play" ought not to have any trouble
saying
"-plegic."

-Wilson Gray