FW: OT- Ancient Near Eastern Languages

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Mon Aug 8 14:24:10 UTC 2005

Dear members of the Jewish languages discussion group,

Below my signoff is a message sent to the American Dialect Society by a former (and very helpful) assistant to NY Times columnist William Safire.
Would someone in our group be able to help her?  Btw, there's at least one mention of an interpreter (Genesis XLII: 23: "And they knew not that Joseph understood them, for he spoke unto them by an interpreter."

Gerald Cohen