Faux Chateaux

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 13 23:48:41 UTC 2005

FAUX CHATEAUX--219 Google hits, 14 Google Groups hits
Quickly, before I miss my Spanish soap operas that I love so much.
13 August 2005, New York Post, pg. 6R:
The trouble is when the new giant dwellings are wedged into blocks of smaller homes. These new, large, luxury homes are derided as dull, yet ostentatious--"Faux Chateaux"--or criticized for failing to fit in with their surroundings.
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
The multibillion robbery the US calls reconstruction
... In this idyllic neighbourhood of McMansions or Faux Chateaux (as a non- Texan calls
them) I find the stunning house of Jim Falk, the head of the Dallas World ...
soc.retirement - Jun 26 2004, 3:41 pm by James A. Chamblee - 1 message - 1 author