another fake acronym

Evan Morris words1 at WORD-DETECTIVE.COM
Tue Aug 16 20:42:15 UTC 2005

I've been receiving queries about this fable for about two years, second
only to "Life in the 1500s" in popularity.  Unfortunately, since my
output is primarily destined for newspaper release (in some very
conservative venues), I've never been able to give it the thrashing it
deserves.  I do respond to individuals by email, but that's like bailing
with a sieve.