Bodcasting (Playboy + Body + Podcasting)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 8 14:09:03 UTC 2005

Model Audrey Munson put her "bod" in plaster "casts" for her famous statues at the Bowling Green Customs House...
Nah, that's not "bodcasting."
(GOOGLE NEWS)
Playboy introduces us to Bodcasting
Mobilemag.com - Dec 6, 2005
I admit that I haven't been the most enthusiastic advocate for podcasting. Until now, that is. It took Hugh Hefner to change my mind. ...
'Playboy Bodcasts' - Playboy's super sexy take on the high-tech ... South Asian Women's Forum
all 5 related »
Playboy launches "bodcast"
CNet News.com Blog - Dec 5, 2005
... And now there is "Bodcasting" -- Playboy.com's super sexy take on the high-tech craze," the Playboy.com Web site announced on Monday. ...
(GOOGLE)
Playboy introduces us to Bodcasting
Playboy introduces us to Bodcasting ... Playboy introduces us to Bodcasting by:
News Staff - December 6, 7:40 PM EDT. MPker Mobile Phone Speakers Look and ...
www.mobilemag.com/content/100/313/C5505/ - 43k - Dec 6, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages