"Everywhere we go, people want to know..." (1967)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 27 22:37:09 UTC 2005

It's the "mighty" that grabs my attention:

Are you ready, mighty Bulldogs?!
Mighty, mighty Bulldogs!!

Cheer/chant used by the all-black Sumner High school of St. Louis during the
'50's (and, perhaps, still).

-Wilson Gray

--
-Wilson Gray