articles on euphemisms for sex

Matthew Gordon gordonmj at MISSOURI.EDU
Wed Feb 2 17:13:41 UTC 2005

After having been introduced to the term 'frottage' through this discussion,
I was amused to hear it used on a home improvement show last night. In that
context it's apparently used to describe a technique of texturing a freshly
painted surface by rubbing paper against it - a development no doubt of OED
sense 2.