"sammies"; was: Becky Mercuri's book American Sandwich

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Sun Feb 6 02:22:47 UTC 2005

And you are also welcome. And there's also no need to address me as
"Mr."  Even those whose mail apps automatically supply a virtual "Who's
Who" citation take no offense at being addressed informally.

-Wilson