Nathan Bierma on Northern Cities Shift

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Feb 9 18:46:12 UTC 2005

Try this:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/chi-0502090260feb09,1,7163783.story?ctrack=3&cset=true

The URL in Arnold's message was cut in two.

Patti

--

Dr. Patti J. Kurtz

Assistant Professor, English

Director of the Writing Center

Minot State University

Minot, ND 58707

Foster: What about our evidence? They've got to take notice of that.

Straker: Evidence. What's it going to look like when Henderson claims
that we manufactured it, just to get a space clearance program?

Foster: But we are RIGHT!

Straker: Sometimes, Colonel, that's not quite enough.