"Stuff you sorries in a sack" (Seinfeld, 20 Nov. 1997)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 12 02:55:26 UTC 2005

STUFF SORRYS IN A SACK--280 Google hits, 13 Google Groups hits
STUFF SORRIES IN A SACK--279 Google hits, 47 Google Groups hits
STUFF SORRY'S IN A SACK--48 Google hits, 13 Google Groups hits

On today's Gothamist.com, it was asked whether baseball fans will tell Jason Giambi to "stuff his sorry's in a sack."

Fred Shapiro might want to include this with other Seinfeld speech. "Stuff your sorries in a sack" appears to have been coined with the November 20, 1997 episode.

Before Seinfeld, people used to pack up their troubles in an old kit bag and smile, smile, smile.

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
WW I Songs
... PACK UP YOUR TROUBLES Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag & smile, smile,
smile While you've a lucifer to light your fag, smile boys, that's the style ...
rec.music.folk - Nov 12 1995, 9:57 am by Tom Morgan - 13 messages - 12 authors

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
What was it that George Kept Saying??
"You can stuff your sorry's in a bag, mister!" actually, I believe it was "you can
stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!" Now wait a minute you two. ...
alt.tv.seinfeld - Nov 28 1997, 12:58 am by Slo - 12 messages - 11 authors

Jerry Moves In (20Nov97 ep)
... Thats a good question, and I always thought Jerry moved in before Kramer ever did.
Jason Jasdeen at aol.com "You can stuff your sorries in a sack!"
alt.tv.seinfeld - Nov 21 1997, 10:28 am by Jasdeen - 19 messages - 18 authors

11/20: Brilliant!
... There's more! Kramer and FDR yanking out eyelashes. (Franklin Delano Romankowski???)
Elaine: "He Schnapped me!" "Stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!" Notice ...
alt.tv.seinfeld - Nov 21 1997, 6:18 am by Dave - 23 messages - 17 authors

When a show sucks
Everyone has diffrent tastes in Seinfeld episodes. Jason Jasdeen at aol.com
"You can just stuff your sorries in a sack!"- - -George
alt.tv.seinfeld - Nov 21 1997, 12:21 am by Jasdeen - 6 messages - 6 authors