my link to the archives has changed..

Thu Feb 17 03:09:45 UTC 2005

Yes! I did finally finish the new ADS site. The old link to the ADS-L
archive redirects to the new ADS-L page, which, as Jesse and Arnold
point out, does have a link to the LinguistList interface to the
archive, which offers the exact same features (and means I have to code
one less page for the ADS-L site).

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?S1=ads-l

I am working slowly on the old archives. I hope to have them up soon,
with dupes removed and better search options.

Grant