ADS newsletter

Thomas Paikeday thomaspaikeday at SPRINT.CA
Fri Feb 18 14:58:15 UTC 2005

Dear Allan,

(1) I may be behind the times, but I have been wondering if there have been
any ADS newsletters since June 2003.

> ADS members will, of course, get paper copies, to be sent by first-class
> mail by the end of this week. (from below).

Is that still true?

(2) If I may ask a favour, do you think my query to Charles Carson appended
below was improper? If so, can you give me an unofficial nonbinding answer?
I just want to make sure I am not throwing away the few remaining copies of
the test printing of the dictionary.

Many thanks.

TOM