Ivy League (1920?)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 22 22:07:00 UTC 2005

I'm sure Fred noticed this. The 1920 date seems way to early for this...It appears that only the articles are here, NOT the ads. So for hot dogs, grinders, jimmies, brownies, pizza, buffalo wings, we'll be a little off.

Harvard Crimson
Harvard will now travel to Providence on Saturday to take on Brown for the Crimson's first Ivy League contest.

"We are looking at each game expecting them to be a good team," Corkery said.

"It's an Ivy League game, and it's great to beat B.C. and go in to this game with the momentum."