Church key anecdote

Barbara Need nee1 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Feb 25 15:48:27 UTC 2005

I would have to say that the unmarked form for me has both ends
(Cleveland, north of Boston, Phila, Milwaukee, Chicago). My current
use for it would be as a bottle opener; my more usual use for it as a
child in Cleveland would have been  as a can opener (I don't remember
drinking canned juice in Andover, MA). But the visual I have when I
ask for a church key has both ends.

Barbara