church key 'beer-can opener' is obsolete

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Fri Feb 25 18:02:08 UTC 2005

Damn you Butters! If you're gong to call us old protestant boys
"purile" you'd better spell it right.

dInIs (whose boys may already be out lookin fer you)

--
Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor