"Killing is our business, and business is good"

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Tue Jan 4 14:43:39 UTC 2005

Actually, George S. Patton, Jr. is the WWII general. His son was George III.

AFAIK, the phrase is Vietnam-era. I don't know of any solid connection to
any of the Pattons.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net