"I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)

Seán Fitzpatrick grendel.jjf at VERIZON.NET
Sat Jan 8 20:39:10 UTC 2005

This was new to me, and I have three sisters.  My wife didn't hear it at school, but much later (1980s) heard this version as recollected high-school girl folk lore:

I must
I must
I must increase my bust.
The bigger
The better
The tighter the sweater.

She remembers a Gidget movie (1960s) where girls at a slumber party did hands-together-push-pull isometric exercises, but without the IBTC chant.

Seán Fitzpatrick
Does "Thou shalt not steal", etc. on the court house create a hostile work environment for lawyers and politicians?
http://www.logomachon.blogspot.com/