Newspape Archive

Mon Jan 10 17:16:38 UTC 2005

I just picked up a subscription to NewspaperArchive, and I've got a
couple questions for those of you who are "power users".

1.  Is there any way to put the search results into chronological order?

2.  Sometimes it will tell me how many results I have, sometimes it
won't.
Any ideas why this varies?

3.  Now that I've bought the full subscription at $99.95, it looks like
could have saved some money by buying it through Ancestry.com.  Is their
service the same?  Same database, same functionality?