"He's just not that into you"

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Tue Jan 11 14:15:50 UTC 2005

Barry,

Since Ron and I belong to different generations, we don't often dine
with one another, but he missed good Thai and excellent bistro fare
in Oakland (with no SF hype or prices). He's right about the
Vietnamese; I didn't try the Mexican.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor of Linguistics
preston at msu.edu