POC: a cop term?

Gregory {Greg} Downing gd2 at NYU.EDU
Tue Jan 11 17:21:00 UTC 2005

well, look at the things said about poc's in what was first posted -- it
sounds as if these are tips for avoiding being entrapped by undercover cops
-- so mightn't poc's be an acronym for something like 'police officer
customers' ??? -- just a thought... -- maybe for shift/overtime/staffing
reasons thursdays are a common undercover entrapment night, at least in the
jursidiction in question?

greg downing