Exergaming; Rolodex Ranger; Smash & Grab

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Tue Jan 11 23:05:41 UTC 2005

Word of the YEAR, Barry. Not a few weeks. Wait a year. I've already
seen 'tsunami' broadened to include even famines.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor of Linguistics
preston at msu.edu